Thursday, January 5, 2012

How Could You Not Want Me

One night my mom and dad created me, then my dad told my mom i was not meant to be. My mommy cried day and night, trying to decide what is wrong and what is right. Inside of your womb I could hear the two of you yell and scream Daddy wanting to abort me, mommy wanting me to fulfill me dreams. Each time you went to the abortion clinic, inside I was screaming NO!!!!! Mommy please don't kill me, please give me a chance to grow. You must have heard my screams, cause each time you let me live. Thank you for not killing me mommy, I have so much love to give. The day that I was born I saw a tear drop in my mommy's eye The expression on her face, how could he want our child to die. Look at me dad in my mommy arms, so precious as can be Now look at my mommy and answer her question....... HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment